Not necessarily; however, you should consider more than the price tag for the value of buying from a dealer.
Support after the sale is very valuable. Dealers:
- Educate consumers on how to operate the equipment they sell.
- Are there for you if your have questions regarding your purchase.
- Troubleshoot issues remotely, if possible.
- Have parts on hand for those who want to do repairs for themselves.
- Match customers to the type of equipment they need.
- Offer faster turn-around on repairs on equipment they sell.
- In general, make you a priority.